Public Sector Organisation Latest PO Box 722 GPO Peshawar Jobs
PO Box No 722 Post Mall Peshawar University has announced the latest jobs in the Pakistan Daily Mashriq Newspaper on Gigspk 2021. Applications are invited for a reputable public sector of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications form suitable candidates having KPK Domicile including newly merged districts, for the following vacant positions on Fixed pay Purely on :Contract Basis” for the Project
- Haematologist/Quality Control Officer BPS 18,
- Medical Officer BPS 17,
- Health Education Officer BPS 17,
- Medical Technologist Pathology BPS 17,
- Admin Officer BPS 17,
- Accounts Officer BPS 17.
- Accountant BPS 16,
- Assistant BPS 16,
- Charge Nurse BPS 16,
- IT Assistant
- Computer Operator BPS 16,
- Social Mobiliser BPS 16,
- JCT Pathology BPS 12,
- Bio-Medical Electric Technician BS 11,
- Junior Clerk BPS 11,
- Store Keeper BS 11,
- Telephone Operator BPS 7,
- Driver BPS 06,
- Daftari BPS 5,
- Lab Attendant BPS 4,
- Incinerator Attendant BPS 03,
- Naib Qasid BPS 03,
- Sweeper BPS 03,
- Chowkidar BPS 03,
Candidates in Pakistan can apply for this latest Daily Mashriq Newspaper job in Gigspk Jobs 2021. The candidates must have Relevant Field qualifications and 2-5 years of relevant experience in a reputed firm.
Interested candidates should apply by 15-March-2021.
|Newspaper:||Daily Mashriq Newspaper|
|Advertisement Date:||23 February 2021|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organisation|
|Jobs:||Haematologist/Quality Control Officer BPS 18, Medical Officer BPS 17, Health Education Officer BPS 17, Medical Technologist Pathology BPS 17, Admin Officer BPS 17, Accounts Officer BPS 17. Accountant BPS 16, Assistant BPS 16, Charge Nurse BPS 16, IT Assistant Computer Operator BPS 16, Social Mobiliser BPS 16, JCT Pathology BPS 12, Bio-Medical Electric Technician BS 11, Junior Clerk BPS 11, Store Keeper BS 11, Telephone Operator BPS 7, Driver BPS 06, Daftari BPS 5, Lab Attendant BPS 4, Incinerator Attendant BPS 03, Naib Qasid BPS 03, Sweeper BPS 03, Chowkidar BPS 03,|
|Education / Qualification:||Relevant to The Job|
|Website / URL / Email:||www.etea.edu.pk|
|Apply Online:||Yes (Website)|
|Address / Contact Details:||Post Box No. 722 Post Mall University Of Peshawar|
|Due / Last Date / Deadline:||15-March-2021|
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum qualification will be the Relevant Field.
- The candidate must have 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Selection will be made purely on a merit basis according to the approved Project Policy 2008.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible as per project policy.
- Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- ETEA test is only for the screening of candidates. Further shortlisting and selection will be based on the criteria mentioned in project policy 2008. Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the No of posts or suspend terminate the process at any time without assigning a reason.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications. 15-March-2021
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channel.
- A district-wise merit list will be prepared. Therefore, the candidates should apply for the district of their choice.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who intend to apply for the posts on (S. No I to 17) may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL, deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/– (for BPS-I6 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-l7 & above) as test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on 23rd February 2017. the Last date for submission of the online application is 15th March 2021
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date. Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal/courier means.
- Candidates who intend to apply for the posts on (Sr. No 18 – 24) are hereby directed to send applications along with documents credentials through any postal service to The Address: Post Box No 722 Post Mall University of Peshawar.
• Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not only be rejected but would be proceeded against and strict action will be taken against them.