Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement No. 03/2021
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) announced February 2021 Jobs, whose closing date is 25th February 2021. These PPSC February 2021 Jobs are fall in various public sector departments’ jobs.
PPSC announced Jobs in Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Directorate of Barani Livestock Production Research Institute, Kherimurat, Attock, Directorate of Poultry Research Institute Rawalpindi, Directorate General Prod, Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Jobs.
Advertisement published in The Nation and Express Newspaper on 10th February 2021 and due date to apply for these advertised jobs and vacancies in public sector organizations is 25th of February 2021.
If you search for qualifications based jobs then these jobs required qualification are Master Degree, MPhil or Masters in Computer Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agriculture. Some jobs required a degree in BSc or Bachelors Degree holders can also apply for some job vacancies and positions in PPSC public sector jobs.
There is a need for some experience which is clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
Must have a look at the advertisement image given below.
|Newspaper:||The Nation, Express|
|Advertisement Date:||10 February 2021|
|Jobs Positions:||Senior Veterinary Officer, Agriculture Officer, Veterinary Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Assistant, Head Clerk, Network Administrator, GIS Analyst, Remote Sensing Analyst|
|Education / Qualification:||Master Degree, MPhil or Masters in Computer Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agriculture, Bachelor.|
|Website / URL / Email:||www.ppsc.gop.pk|
|Apply Online:||Yes (CLICK HERE)|
|Address / Contact Details:||CLICK HERE|
|Due / Last Date / Deadline:||25th February 2021|
General Instructions | Terms | How To Apply?
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to submit an “On-line Application Form” up to the Closing Date mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs. 600/- as application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. Download PPSC Challan Form
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted by the Commission.
- The Candidates are required to ensure that:
- No column of Web-generated Application Form is left blank.
- For the posts up to BS-18 Hard Copy of the On-line Application shall not be required to be submitted to the Commission.
- For the posts falling in Basic Scales-19 and above where scrutiny work is required before the interview, a hard copy of the Online Application along with a set of photocopies of all relevant documents should be submitted as requisitioned in the relevant Advertisement.
- Communication with the candidates will be made electronically only i.e. SMS, E-mail, and Website. Candidates are essentially required to mention their e-mail address in their Online Application Form. Please add Address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your contacts/address book in order to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder. No candidate will be informed about the date of Examination or interview individually by Post/Courier.
- If a candidate changes his/her Mobile Number already fed in his/her On-line application, he/she shall send a signed application through postal mail along with a copy of Original and Valid CNIC, new mobile number, the application number, and the post applied for. The application should be addressed to Secretary, PPSC. The Commission will not be responsible for ensuring any intimation of information to the candidate in case of a changed mobile number without intimation to the PPSC.
- Schedule of Written Examination will be given on the PPSC Website. E-Mail and SMS will be sent to the Candidates informing them about the Date, Time & Place of Written Examination preferably 5 days before the event with the instructions to download their Roll Number Slip from PPSC Website. The candidates should constantly remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information and updates.
- A candidate shall be disqualified or debarred from any Written Examination/Test or Interview for any post held or to be held by the Punjab Public Service Commission in the future, if he/she is found guilty of cheating/violation of any of the instructions issued from time to time or on the basis of submission of false/bogus information/documents to the Commission.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority before the finalization of the Interview.
- In the case of Special Person, Column 20 of the Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is a special person, he/she will have to submit a certificate regarding his/her disability from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department issued on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications for the post.
- The Commission has an appropriate mechanism for providing the writer to special persons during Written Examination as under:-
- a. Writer shall be provided to a Handicapped Candidate by the Commission if so requested by him/her at least 3 days before his/her Written Examination.
- b. Candidates will be allowed to come along with Reader at their own subject to the condition that qualification of the Reader shall be one step lower than the prescribed qualification of the post for which written examination is to be conducted.
- Eligibility of Candidates for the Post will be determined on the basis of:-
a. Qualification/experience prescribed in the Service Rules/ Advertisement.
b. Instructions issued by the Government or the Commission from time
- Original Documents are only required at the time of Interview
Advice for Candidates: To avoid frustration, Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of eligibility criteria as advertised and other rules relating to the post before the Closing Date of submission of applications.