Sindh Information Commission SIC Latest Jobs 2021
Sindh Information Commission SIC has announced the latest jobs in the Pakistan Daily Dawn Newspaper on Gigspk 2021. Applications are invited for the following vacant positions of
- Stenographer BPS-14,
- Computer Operator BPS-12,
- Junior Clerk BPS-11,
- Dispatch Rider BPS-04,
- Driver BPS-04,
- Naib Qasid BPS-01,
- Sanitary Worker BS-01
Candidates in Pakistan can apply for this latest Daily Dawn Newspaper job in Gigspk Jobs 2021. The candidates must have qualification graduation/Middle Pass/Primary Pass/Literate According to the post and relevant experience in a reputed firm.
Interested candidates should apply by 05-March-2021.
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Advertisement Date:||23 February 2021|
|Jobs:||Stenographer BPS-14, Computer Operator BPS-12, Junior Clerk BPS-11, Dispatch Rider BPS-04, Driver BPS-04, Naib Qasid BPS-01, Sanitary Worker BS-01|
|Education / Qualification:||Graduation/Middle Pass/Primary Pass/Literate According to the post|
|Website / URL / Email:||N/A|
|Address / Contact Details:||Commission’s Office address by March 5, 2021: Admin Officer, Sindh Information Commission, Ground Floor State Life Building No. 3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road. Opposite CM House, Karachi.|
|Due / Last Date / Deadline:||05-March-2021|
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- Stenographer (BPS-14) • Graduate from a recognized University Certificate in English shorthand and Typing from any recognized Institute • Speed of 120 and 35 words per minute In English Shorthand and Typing • At least 2 years experience in a Private Firm / Department In the relevant field 18-30 Years
- Computer Operator (BPS-12) • Graduate from a recognized University • Certificate in M.S Office from recognized Institute • At least 2 years experience In a Private Firm / Department in the relevant field 18-30 Years
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) • Graduate from a recognized University • Certificate in M.S Office from recognized Institute and having a speed of thirty words per minute in English Typing. • At least 2 years experience In a Private Firm / Department in the relevant field 18-30 Years
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04) • Educated preferably Middle passed • Possession of a valid Driving License for Motorcycle or Scooter 18-30 Years
- Driver (BPS-04) • At least Primary pass • Possession of a valid LTV / HTV Driving License • Must be able to maintain the Log Book • Having at least two years experience as a Driver 18-30 Years
- Naib Qasld (BPS-01) • Preferably Middle Passed 18-30 Years 7 Sanitary Worker (BS-01) • Preferably Literate 18-30 Years
Terms & Conditions And How To Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be admissible as per Sindh Government’s prevailing policy.
- Selection to all posts will be str city based on Merit. However, the applicable quota for disabled, Minority, and women shall be observed as per Sindh Government’s prevailing policy.
- The CV/Resume of interested candidates should reach at
- Commission’s Office address by March 5, 2021: Admin Officer, Sindh Information Commission, Ground Floor State Life Building No. 3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road. Opposite CM House, Karachi